Homeowners Insurance Information
Home Insurance – Frisco, Little Elm, McKinney, Plano, Texas
Because everyone's needs are different, it is best to consult an Independent Insurance Agency like the Buckley Insurance Agency to help assess your needs and find the best insurance policy. Steve Buckley has been in business for over 38 years and represents more than 26 companies. This allows us to find the best products, for the best price. We can provide you with the most discounts including a multiple-policy discount when you combine both your auto and homeowners together.
What is Homeowners insurance?
Your home is the biggest investment we usually make in our lifetime. We want our home to be insured in case
of loss or damage which could occur due to weather, natural disaster, vandalism, fire or even plumbing values. The
most common weather-related losses are hail, wind and lightening.
Ideally, your homeowners insurance has replacement cost coverage to allow for the total cost of rebuilding your home should
it be destroyed by fire, tornado or flooding. Should the roof be damaged by a hail storm, quite common here in Texas, your
policy allows for repair or replacement.
A homeowners policy can cover damage to your home due to vandalism and theft of personal personal property including jewelry.
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
A homeowners policy will protect you from incurring considerable expense and financial loss. Similar to most insurance,
homeowners insurance can protect your most valuable asset from unexpected occurrences and save you considerable
expense to repair or replace.
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's
important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage helps pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft or vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you still have a mortgage on your home, your lender will require you to carry this insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask Steve
to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Home should always mean peace of mind
But what about storms, accidents and surprise liabilities? You can’t trust that nature – or other people – won’t crash in. When you need to get things back to normal ASAP, count on people who’ve seen the worst of it, in more ways than one family can imagine. People who know the ins and outs of getting fast action. That’s when you appreciate your trust in your independent agent and Travelers. With Travelers' experience and your agent’s first-hand knowledge, you can craft the comprehensive policy you need most. So you’re ready for the worst without the worry.
Things to consider and questions to ask Steve Buckley
Here are few things to discuss that will influence your decisions:
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? Steve will talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage. - Policy is written for replacement cost at the time of loss and reviewed every 3 years
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly? - All companies are A-rated or better, have excellent service and are finanacially solid
- What discounts are available? Ask about multiple policy - Automobile and Homeowners -, security system and fire resistance discounts. - Multiple policy, security system, advance quoting, new home, claims-free
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim. - Call the company on the policy toll-free claim number
Selling your house?
If you are selling your current house and would like to determine the market value of your house, contact The Marilyn Lair Real Estate Team at 972-624-1000.
Purchasing a new house?
If you are considering the purchase of a house, contact Chris Peck at Guaranty Federal Mortgage at 972-334-0566 and he will be able to find you the best mortgage information.
Thank you for your interest in Buckley Insurance Agency, proudly insuring our Frisco, Plano, Allen McKinney communities and the rest of the North Dallas area. Let us help simplify your policy management. One Agent – Multiple Policies! We can provide Auto Insurance, Homeowner Insurance, Business Insurance, Renters Insurance, Earthquake insurance and many more.
Please call us at 469-388-1443. Or if you are ready to begin your quote, click on the Button below.
Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.