Homeowners Insurance Information
Home Insurance – Frisco, Little Elm, McKinney, Plano, Texas
Because everyone's needs are different, it is best to consult an Independent Insurance Agency like the Buckley Insurance Agency to help assess your needs and find the best insurance policy. Steve Buckley has been in business for over 38 years and represents more than 26 companies. This allows us to find the best products, for the best price. We can provide you with the most discounts including a multiple-policy discount when you combine both your auto and homeowners together.
What is Homeowners insurance?
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A Homeowner policy with the Buckley Insurance Agency is a package policy that protects you for losses on your dwelling, other structures, contents, loss of use, personal liability and medical payments.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy a separate policy for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowner's responsibility.
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage helps pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft or vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you still have a mortgage on your home, your lender will require you to carry this insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask Steve to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Home should always mean peace of mind
But what about storms, accidents and surprise liabilities? You can’t trust that nature – or other people – won’t crash in. When you need to get things back to normal ASAP, count on people who’ve seen the worst of it, in more ways than one family can imagine. People who know the ins and outs of getting fast action. That’s when you appreciate your trust in your independent agent and Travelers. With Travelers' experience and your agent’s first-hand knowledge, you can craft the comprehensive policy you need most. So you’re ready for the worst without the worry.
Things to consider and questions to ask Steve Buckley.
Here are few things to discuss that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? Steve will talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage. - Policy is written for replacement cost at the time of loss and reviewed every 3 years
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly? - All companies are A-rated or better, have excellent service and are finanacially solid
- What discounts are available? Ask about multiple policy - Automobile and Homeowners -, security system and fire resistance discounts. - Multiple policy, security system, advance quoting, new home, claims-free
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim. - Call the company on the policy toll-free claim number
Selling your house?
If you are selling your current house and would like to determine the market value of your house, contact The Marilyn Lair Real Estate Team
Purchasing a new house?
If you are considering the purchase of a house, contact Chris Peck at Guaranty Federal Mortgage at 972-334-0566 he will be able to find you the best mortgage information.
Thank you for your interest in Buckley Insurance Agency, proudly insuring our Frisco, Plano, Allen McKinney communities and the rest of the North Dallas area. Let us help simplify your policy management. One Agent – Multiple Policies! We can provide Auto Insurance, Homeowner Insurance, Business Insurance, Renters Insurance, Earthquake insurance and many more.
Please call us at 469-388-1443. Or if you are ready to begin your quote, click on the Button below.
Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.